Elle magazine is the worldwide magazine that focuses on women’s fashion, beauty, health, and entertainment. It is now the world’s largest fashion magazine, with 39 international editions in over 60 countries. Technologically speaking, the Elle brand is a global network encompassing over 20 websites. Elle readers have a median age of 34.7 years. Subscriptions account for 73 percent of readers. With the remaining 27 percent purchasing single issues, Elle is the only fashion magazine to have increased its newsstand sales in the past five years, most notably with an 18 percent increase in the first half of 2006.
|Country :||United States|